- Fully Cloud Based Server Environment
- No Expensive Hardware
- Low Setup Costs
- Fully Scalable
To find out more about how our hosted desktop services can improve your business communications and security please contact us.
0330 024 2004
Hosted Desktop services provided by Focus IT give you the ultimate flexibility to remotely access your business applications. All you need is an internet connection and you can be connected to your business from anywhere in the world. Hosted Desktop allows all users to access your business data and applications from multiple locations and hosting your business applications in the cloud gives you the ability to upscale your infrastructure at any time, this saves on costly hardware and software upgrades. You simply pay per user.
Hosted desktop enables software applications, and even your complete desktop, to be run in any web browser providing constant remote access to your applications and data, safe in the knowledge that it is stored and backed-up daily in our high security data centres. You never need to be concerned about backups as this is taken care of as standard.
The benefits are truly endless but below are just a few.
- Work from anywhere – access your applications and data via your PC/laptop, phone or tablet on any web browser from anywhere with an internet connection, at any time.
- Security – all data is stored in high security UK based data centres, transmissions are made using the same industry standard SSL encryption that is used for online banking and secure payments. Additional protection is provided by enterprise grade firewalls on our network, with antivirus software and intrusion detection on our systems to monitor and block any unauthorised access.
- Business continuity – our daily back-up and hourly replication process ensures that in the event of an equipment or connectivity issue at our main data centre you can still access your applications or desktop as normal from our second site.
- Reduce IT costs – with hosted desktop you no longer need expensive in-house servers with their associated IT support costs.
- IT support – we install your application software on our servers and deal with any maintenance or updates on your behalf at a time that suits you. We offer UK based telephone and helpdesk support for all customers.